RIFLE SIGHT IN TARGETS
Use this free printable target to easily and accurately sight-in your rifle.
- Fill out the form on this page to download targets.
- Print the target that matches your shooting distance. 25 yards, 50 yards or 100 yards. A color and black/white version are supplied for each distance.
- Shoot 5 shots at the center of the target
- Identify the center of your 5 shot group
- Make the corresponding correction to your scope in Minute of Angle (M.O.A.). Note, if your scope adjusts in Mils, divide the recommended adjustment in M.O.A. by 3.6 for the correction on your scope.